.

.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Official


Baby #2 is officially on the way:).  Feeling nauseous all day, nice and tired, and excited (would be more excited if I didn't feel so darn sick). This baby is due to arrive December 5th, so our holidays just got a little busier....hehe. In a good way:). I'm 7 weeks, and already ready for that 2nd trimester to begin. I'm ready to be happy to eat again:(. Ugh, eating.... this too shall pass.....

Oh, and Parker is happy because we're happy, and really has no idea what we've just done to her! She's gonna be an awesome big sister.

3 comments:

Paula's Life said...

congrats!!! i am so excited for ya :)

The Lowry Place said...

HOLY MOLY AMBER! YYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! Okay can you tell how excited I am. If I was near you I would just hug you to pieces.

Congrats to you. We will have kids kind of close in age about a year apart. That's not really that bad once they get older and stuff.

The Johnson's said...

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you guys! The sign Parker is holding is too cute! … she will make a great big sister! :) Hope you get to feeling better real soon and if not you better get Barbara next visit! Ha!