.

.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Instafriday {with Life Rearranged}

life rearranged
The blog Life Rearranged hosts this fun link up every Friday.
I enjoy others & their InstaFridays...but haven't ever done one.
So, here goes:)...
a peek at our week:



1. Tucker, sick on a Monday
2. A game of Pengaloo with my recovering little boy- ever play a game with an almost 2 year old? They don't follow the rules & think it's wildly funny.
3. Bedtime with our girl; reading Arthur's Eyes
4. Walking in his daddy's flip flops- feeling much better
5. Lyle the Kindly Viking & a grape snack
6. Back from gymnastics; always snuggling that blanket in the car


Oh...and...

7. We met baby Mershawn #3 this week :)

I'm 10 weeks & super nauseous.
Such is life as an expectant mama, I suppose.
The baby is healthy & already showing off their arms, legs, hands, & wiggles.
And, there's only one.
Phew.
Hope your week was great & without sickness & nausea.
I care about ya.

4 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby!!! Nausea is a great sign so try to think of how its getting all implanted well. When ever I was NOT sick, the preg did not continue!! So its a great sign!!

Loved looking at your week!!!

Shane and Kelly Daniels said...

Congratulations Mershawns!! That's so exciting!! So happy for y'all!

Jasly Varughese said...

Hey Amber! It's been awhile since I read your blog and was just thinking if you guys were thinking about expecting another. Sure enough, my thoughts were correct. So excited for you guys! You will be in my prayers!

The Lowry Place said...

Congrats Amber.....everyone is beating us on having kids haha, I think it would be easier decision if I was a stay at home mom. Prayers and hugs!