.

.

Monday, February 9, 2009

The McClenahan's

Some of you may have seen a post I made on Saturday night. I came across another blog about a week ago about a family with a little girl diagnosed with cancer just about 2 weeks ago. I put a link to their site under my link list, and I was asking everyone to pray for her. 

She went to be with Jesus Sunday. She was 11 months old. Please pray for her very sweet mom and dad. I can't begin to imagine their grief. You can click here to see their page, or click on their link in my list. Its tough to read, so be ready...

3 comments:

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

I met them through your other link a week ago and my heart broke to read that she died this morning. I have had a hard time all day thinking about those poor little parents. Thank you for sharing with us so we could pray for them. I bet Justin, Naw and Bull were there to greet her - after Jesus that is.

The Johnson's said...

Wow! I couldn’t even read through without tears coming to my eyes. I couldn’t even imagine what that family must be going through and that poor baby, at least she is now pain free. Thanks for sharing –I will keep this family in my prayers.

The Lowry Place said...

:-( That is so horrible. My heart goes out to that family. I could never ever imagine being in their shoes with losing a child.

Thanks for posting about them, and how we could pray for them.