.

.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Man's First Year {Truett 1 month}

*Disclaimer: Yes. I know. My son is now 2 months old.
But...my computer battery died. Like for real. Deader than a door nail. Whatever that means.
Then, the new battery wouldn't charge. Grr.
Then it finally charged & the internet wouldn't work.
Double grr.
Now, it all seems to be working, which means, I'm back at it. I know. That makes you so happy;).
And on with why I'm really here...

 Truey Bear.
What a sweet guy you are.
Your first month was filled with...

 faces that melted our hearts.
And made us laugh.

 Reminders of how fascinating brand new babies are.
And how much joy they fill our house with.

 Lots of sweet, sleepy moments.
And, lots & lots of cuddly time.

 A baby who found his little voice.
And made us giggle with delight.

Hanging out & following me wherever I went.
And reminding me how much I missed having a little baby buddy with me every second of the day.


But mostly, your first month was spent, wrapping your family around your tiny, little finger.
We are all, totally & completely in love with you, little baby.
Your smiles make us feel so special.
Your coos fill us all with joy.
You bring constant happiness to us all & we are so grateful to call you ours.
Oh, & you're also BIG.
Cutie.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

He's SO cute! I just love him... Now y'all need to come visit us :) Ha!!!!!

The Mershawn's said...

Yes! But, first Illinois needs to be about 12 hours closer. What can you do about that?! hahahaaa Just kidding. We need to plan a trip...maybe some time after camp. Or summer...