.

.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

That cute baby

This baby recently got to turn around to face the way big people face in the car.
I read about a year ago about the new "suggested" rear facing guidelines.
And about why they suggested keeping babies rear facing to age 2.
And I decided it sounded important enough to keep him rear facing until he's 2.
But those "suggested" guidelines? They don't know my boy.
And that at age 19 months, he's the size of your average 2 year old.
What?
So. I finally made the executive decision that it'd be better not to have him squished & folded up up like  a contortionist every time I had to put him in the car.
And I think he approves. And I sweat less trying to wrangle that monkey in his seat.

In other news.
On Monday, at Walmart, this cutie threw a huge fit in his stroller while I was grabbing a few things.
Did you know that most people disapprove of a toddler throwing a fit in a stroller at Walmart?
Special times.
He's such a sweet guy, but sure gives this mama a run for her money these days!
That cute baby...

No comments: