.

.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tucker update

Well....I'm 37 weeks, went to the doctor today, and here's the report:

NOTHING.

Apparently my kids really enjoy hanging out on the inside.
I never had any action with Parker either.
Looks like this guy is hanging in for the duration.
I guess that's what I should be striving for, just would like a little excitement added to the waiting:).
But, overall, he's healthy, so I'm good. Really good.

On to other things...
Parker tracked me down the other day with my cell phone.
She walked in her room as I was putting laundry away, and says,

"Here mom. Someone texted you."
Geez.
She's so darn cute I could just eat her....

3 comments:

Jasly Varughese said...

Hey Amber! It's Jasly! Just wanted to say hi! I love reading about how you guys are doing. You are a great blogger! :) I will be praying for you guys as you deliver.

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

He's waiting for December 1 so he can share Aunt Sha's birthday! :) Love you sweet girl!

The Lowry Place said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she knows what texting is already. That is insane!