.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010


Christmas Eve.
So exciting.
And sooo busy.

Last year, I remember rushing around like a crazy lady ALL day.
I hate that that's my memory.
So this year, I was more intentional about our day.
A little cleaning up, some present wrapping, gingerbread house decorating, lunch, naptime, then running around like a crazy lady.
Oh well. At least I tried:).

It's a little busy because there's so much packed into our evening.
But, it's really worth it.
Once 6:00 rolls around, we're at church, remembering the reason we really love Christmas.

After church, we head to Mitchel's parents for dinner.
Then presents.
It's wild & crazy with all those grandkids.
But it's infectious to be around kids at Christmas.


Some cousin wrestling & music.

Then the fun began.
Poor Papa.
:)


Merry Christmas Eve.
Maybe I'll actually get Christmas Day up by next week...or at least before Valentine's Day.

No comments: