.

.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Man's First Year {7 months}

Sheesh. I just can't stay on top of things anymore.
I'm not giving up. But trying harder still isn't working.
Whatever. I just keep telling myself, I'll get there.
And I will. In the mean time, I'm eating up my sweet baby.
I just can't get enough of this boy.
He is 9 months now. So, here's to catching up!

 Oh my little Bear baby. You are simply summed up as completely adorable.
You are constantly happy.
At 7 months you are a wiggly little guy, but completely content in our arms (especially mine).

 You're not quite sitting by yourself, although, you totally can.
You just really like to flop on your belly & push up on your hands & knees.
Making your mama appreciate every moment that you stay immobile.

 I've been a bit slower to start you on solid food than with your sister & brother.
Mostly because I'm being lazy. Also because you are a baby. And baby's don't need solid food.
Call it procrastination, call it denial. I call it smart!
But, you are a great little eater now.
You love oatmeal cereal & are starting to appreciate it mixed with apples or green beans.

 You still smile with your eyes. And your cheeks. You can see you smiling from behind you with those sweet cheeks sticking out. They get covered in kisses all day long.
You love to grab my hair, eat our faces, & call dadadadada.
You love your ball toys, anything you can chew on, & you really love your squeaky giraffe toy.
You're starting to drink from a sippy cup, which is impressive to your sis & bro. They think you are equal parts of awesome & hilariousness.

By the end of this month you mastered the art of sitting.
Then pushing up to sit from your belly.
Then going from sitting to your hands & knees.
Then to army crawling.
Geez. That was fast.
You tease us with pulling up constantly, just barely unable to pull up quite yet.
And if you did, I might just have to sit on you.
You're a baby, remember?!?!
I love you my little 3rd baby.
With all of my heart.

2 comments:

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

We love him too! He is another adorable Mershawn baby!

Shane and Kelly Daniels said...

I can't believe he's 9 months old already!! He's such a cutie!!