.

.

Monday, June 29, 2015

"Thomas is my friend."

Truett has loved "choo-choos" for as long as I can remember.
Especially Thomas.
He loves to sing, "Thomas is my friend." (it should be Thomas & his friends)
I love him. 

 We found a set of several Thomas trains/boat/bus/tractor he didn't have & gave them to him for his birthday.

 Every day for several days after, he lined them all up & marched around, wearing a happy little grin on his face.

 It's one of my favorite things to do, to win at gift giving.


*side note- he also loves yogurt & wiping his face on his sleeve. Mmm. 
That's real special.

  Just counting, to make sure no one rolled away during his happy dance.




 "Thooooo-mas is my fw-iend!"

 Then he piles them up & carries them around in a bucket, or a dump truck, or a bag.
 And yells at you if you move said bucket/dump truck/bag from the exact spot he put it in. 
You know, like when mom wants to clean up & it's sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor.
Being 3 is rough if people don't follow your rules for life…or choo-choos.

No comments: