.

.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This just in...

Tucker's turning on the charm:).
And it's working...
All I want to do is sit around and let him smile at me.

It doesn't get any better than that...

In my personal opinion, they're the cutest kids on the EARTH.
And, I'm not biased at all...

Couldn't leave this one out...
Sorry kid.

If you weren't so darn cute, you wouldn't have a camera in your face all day long...
not my fault;).
And, just in case you were wondering...
I did not pass on a virus to my baby after all.
Test came back negative, spots are pretty much gone, and I'm one relieved, overly dramatic mama.
I can't help it. I hormonal.
My excuse for everything these days.
Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

The Lowry Place said...

I'm still trying to figure out who he he looks like more. I can see both of you in him. Parker looks a lot like Mitchel. Is that what people say as well?

Tina Certain said...

Ahhh, melts your heart doesn't it? Nothing better! I know you don't want him to, but I can't wait until he hits 3 months, in my opinion from then on it's fun, fun, FUN! Oh and Jalissa...he looks like Mitchel!

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

Can't believe how he is changing so fast!!! I had to laugh at the first picture - did you notice how HUGE his baby hands are??? He is going to be a hoss! Fun! Fun!!