.

.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Countdown 1 year {9 months}

Tucker! You are 9 months old...
Next month you'll have double digits.
That's hard to believe.

At 9 months...
you are 18 lbs 15 oz (25th%)
& you are 28 3/4 inches long (75th%).

You are a master of many skills.
At the end of your 7th month you started waving hi & bye.
I forgot to tell you that.
But, this month, you've learned to wave about 3 different ways.
You're SO close to saying bye.

Your new love is Lilly.
When you wake up, we walk into the living room & you point with all your might at the back door.
One day, you'll be very close friends, I'm sure.
I'm pretty sure dog will be a first word of yours too.
We'll see...

You still love your mama.
What a fool I am for you...
You reach for dad now all the time, too. You point with all your might when he walks through the door & yell so loud he can't stand to not pick you up & give you a big squeeze.
He might not admit it, but he's mush for you too.

Anything you touch goes straight into your mouth.
And, boy, are you good at picking ANYTHING up.
But, that also means you're really good at eating cubed up food.
It makes you so proud to eat the chunks of food I put in front of you.

You are an adventure waiting to happen.
You are SO fast when you crawl.
You show up under my feet when I think you are across the room.
Today I found you ON the fireplace.
I don't even know what else to say about that...

You still look so much like your dad.
You are really loud.
You love birds, bugs, dogs, books, plugs, cords, crumbs, climbing, standing, squealing, growling...you are such a boy.

And we all love that.
Even your sister.
She gives you tight hugs everyday & calls you buddy.
She loves having a buddy.

And, man, so do we.
Happy 9 months, tiny guy.
:)

3 comments:

Tina Certain said...

Oh...it makes my heart smile! Love you little Tuck!

Crystal said...

Oh... Tuck you're getting SO big!! Amber I love the pictures. Good times!

The Lowry Place said...

He looks a lot like Mitchel and I probably have said that like 10 times already but I just think that. Increadible how fast he's grown.