.

.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aunt Sha's Pontoon

Saturday, we got together with my mom's side of the family. My mom's sister....Aunt Sha:).....just got a new boat. And oh yes, we got to ride! Lake Ray Hubbard is now the playground for the Kulwicki/Rodgers/Certain family. Watch out boating world!

Mitchel and I have a thing about water, boats, and beach. Mmmmm. So good.

Yep, Parker got to go too. She LOVED it! She even enjoyed the life jacket, even though it came right up to her chin:). There's my mom (Grammie) in the background. She loves the water too...
Here's my Aunt Sha, driving away. With Kylie smiling on....that was before we hit a wake going 30 mph, and the whole front of the boat got soaked....still cracking up over that one. hehe 

Everyone recovering from the shock and rush of cold water:). LOL Water covered my dad's back, so he perched himself out of harm's way for the rest of the trip. hehe

Yep, Amber cracking up laughing at my wet family. Poor things. I did feel kind of bad for them, and really glad that I wasn't wet. I was wearing new shoes!

Parker and Daddy. She smiled and laughed and watched everything around her. Then Aunt Sha turned on the music. Now, my Mom, Dad, and Sherrie (Aunt Sha) have a love for "great" music. So, she turns on the Carpenter's, and Parker is now in love with their song, "Sing." Kids start singing "la, la, la, la, la..." and she starts begging for the song over and over. She's still asking for the song now....

Parker and Daddy looking out over the horizon. So happy.

One happy family. Out on the water. Peace, joy. Thanks Aunt Sha...and Uncle Billy for letting us invade your space! You're awesome. We're inviting ourselves out again, REAL SOON! We love you:).

2 comments:

The Lowry Place said...

OH MY GOSH she is so cute, the girls glasses are similar because us moms have great taste. Parker was having a blast you could tell from the photos. :-D

The Johnson's said...

Awe, looks like you guys had a blast and Parker is just cute as always! :)