.

.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cure for the Monday blues...

My favorite. Chocolate. Delight. Mmmmm. You mix them up, bake what you want, store the rest in the fridge for future, warm yumminess. I love chocolate chip cookies. Mitchel likes nuts, I don't. Don't I compromise well?

Ghirardelli bittersweet chips make the best cookies. The Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie recipe is what I make. Did I mention that these will be served in my house in Heaven?? I really would like some right now....at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Oh well...

2 comments:

The Lowry Place said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMM! Now I'm hungry for hot chocolate chip cookies at 9:30am. Thanks Amber! :-D Thankfully I have some I can stick in the oven when I get home, ohhh they are peanut butter ones oh well it's a cookie right?

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

And why wasn't I invited over? I like chocolate too!!!!