.

.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last weekend

Wow.
We were busy.
My sister came in town on Thursday, so we spent the evening at my parents.
Friday...Miss P was treated to an evening of pajamas, milk, cookies, & Clifford.
It was her big potty prize for the week:).
Trying to figure out how to get rid of those potty prizes....nice problem to have I suppose.

Barnes & Noble, you're so great that Clifford wanted to stop by for a visit.
There were lots of happy kids waiting to meet the Big Red Dog.
That's my hip next to Parker.
If only it stopped there...
Sigh.

My parents were equally excited about Clifford.
Of course I think it had more to do with watching & being with the little lady.
But I don't want to hurt the big red guy's feelings...

We read Clifford books all week getting ready for this.
I even remembered to record it for her on Friday morning to watch on TV!
Thrilling:).
She LOVED him. We were all a little surprised at how she had no fear of the furry thing.
She gave him 2, yes 2, hugs (we missed the 1st one anticipating a different reaction).
And the sweet dog posed for a picture with her.

The next day we had a wedding rehearsal to attend.
Yep, our girl was a flower girl in a wedding.
In my unbiased opinion, she was awesome...hehe.
She was so excited & proud.
So were we.
I mean who doesn't love a curly headed girl in a big poofy dress, throwing (or more like chunking) flower petals down a wedding aisle before the bride.

She was convinced that she & Miss Jen were BOTH getting married.
Thankfully a boy was not involved in Parker's idea of a wedding.
Yikes.
A-dor-able.

And...oh my goodness.
I love him. I love him. I love him.

Man, having kids is crazy.
They're so great, freaky,funny, scary, wonderful, beautiful, nerve wracking & precious.
I wouldn't trade 'em for anything.
This was lots of fun.
But I'll be glad for NOTHING to do this weekend. Ah.

3 comments:

Shane and Kelly Daniels said...

Busy week!! Glad you got to spend some time with Crystal. She looks so cute! Does she know what she's having?

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

Precious!!!! Loved living it vicariously through the pictures. Little Tucker is his daddy made over! And Miss P is a doll. Miss you guys!

The Johnson's said...

Looks like you guys had a busy, fun weekend! Parker looked just adorable all fixed up and I loved Tucker’s outfit … too cute! :)