.

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Newest Nephew

Baby Okee.
His initials are OK.
I've labeled him now.
No, he's not from Oklahoma.
But he's plain CUTE.
I miss him.
Crystal, give him a kiss from us!

His little feet & legs folded up perfectly against his belly.
A little evidence of how he laid on the inside.

These photos turned out blurry.
Grr.
Oh well. He's still sweet, though.
And we can't wait to come see you again baby Okee.
:)

**********************************
I wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments & the prayers for our family.
My cousins are doing as well as can be expected.
But they are doing okay.
Lots of tears. Broken hearts.
But they know they have a hope in the Lord & are clinging to that.
The memorial for Noah will be on Friday.
We're on vacation in Florida & my parents are visiting my sister, so we will not be there for the service.
But we will be praying for them that day.
Would you mind doing that too?
Thanks. I know they'll need comfort & peace more than anything.
Little Noah...we love you & wish you were here...

No comments: