.

.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exciting times

As a treat for Mitchel a few weeks ago before camp, Parker & I took him for ice cream. Now, she'd never been taken out for just ice cream alone with the 2 of us, so this was so very new and extremely exciting....apparently. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
And...yes we were dorks in Braum's taking pictures like crazy. hehe:)

She got her own bowl. Don't tease me over the bib....I was nervous.

And, then she decided it was family style.
She helped herself to plenty of mine, as well as Mitchel's, and her own.
Like my face??


Oh, and, evidently sitting was over-rated. She marched, sang, and hopped down that bench as I grabbed and tried very patiently to remind her we were in PUBLIC.
She behaved....mostly.


Little Mitchel.
Really. A lot of him is in that girl.
Too much personality to be my kid...

See?
Don't you just want to wipe that face then give it a big squeeze & kiss?
She makes me so happy.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

Awe, looks like you guys had a great time making family memories. Ice cream is always a fun time! :)