.

.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, the results are in

We're back from the beach. 
Had an awesome time.
Over 300 pictures to sift through. 
*laughing*
But, on to the big news.
Today was our big visit to the doctor.
Yes, I wore my hose. 
Yes, I gained weight. 
Yes, more than I wanted: 4 lbs. :( 
Yes, I was praised for wearing my hose & not gaining too much. :) 
Then we saw the baby.

Fingers, toes, head, face, legs, arms.....definitely a baby. And, this kid didn't hide from us.

Are you ready.....







It's a  BOY !

I'm still a little shocked. 
Didn't think I cared or was convinced of having one "kind" of baby or another, but evidently I was expecting a girl. I was pretty shocked when he showed us that this baby is a "he." I really thought he was kidding. He was not. We have pictures, but I forgot to have Mitchel take them to scan so, sorry. You'll just have to take my word for it:). 

So the Mershawn household just got a little less pink, and little more blue. I'll let you know how that feels once I've recovered...

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Yayyy! I’m so excited for you guys. Looks like we both have some new experiences coming our way! :)

Paula's Life said...

sooo excited for you!! boys are great..yay!!!

~SHO~ said...

How exciting...Hello blue!

The Lowry Place said...

Congradulations! Parker is going to be so excited when that little boy is born. I can't wait!

Tiff said...

Oh, how awesome! We are so happy for you guys, not that we wouldn't have been if it was a girl... haha.